This entry arrangement is for persons who wish to enter the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) for training.
- An application for a visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR for a limited period (not more than 12 months) of training to acquire special skills and knowledge not available in the applicant’s country/territory of domicile may be favourably considered if:
- there is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant;
- the bona fides of the applicant and the sponsoring company are satisfied;
- the sponsoring company is a well-established company, capable of providing the proposed training;
- there is a contract signed between the sponsoring company and the applicant;
- the sponsoring company guarantees in writing the maintenance and repatriation of the applicant and that the applicant will receive training in the sponsor’s premises until the end of the agreed period, after which the applicant will return to his/her place of residence; and
- the proposed duration and content of the training programme can be justified.
For more information like application procedures, time required and documentation needed to be submitted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org