This entry arrangement for persons who wish to enter the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) for investment under the General Employment Policy (GEP), i.e. to establish or join in business in the HKSAR.
- An application for a visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR for investment may be favorably considered if:
- there is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant;
- the applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant field, but in special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or relevant experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may also be accepted; and
- the applicant is in a position to make substantial contribution to the economy of the HKSAR.
- Overseas Chinese nationals holding People’s Republic of China (PRC) passports who meet the criteria stipulated in paragraph 3 and normal immigration requirements may apply to enter the HKSAR for investment if:
- the applicant has permanent residence overseas; or
- the applicant has been residing overseas for at least one year immediately before the submission of application (“overseas” means places outside the Mainland, the Macao SAR and Hong Kong SAR) and that the application is submitted from overseas.
For more information like application procedures, time required and documentation needed to be submitted, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org